The Assistant Director of Maintenance position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties including but not limited to assisting in the administration and operations of the Maintenance department as directed by the Director of Maintenance and in accordance with GPR standards.
SMIIs & Experience:
Additional Ellelblllly Qualifications Requlred:
Must be available to work various shifts including weekends and holidays.
Primary Essential Functlons:
* Assist with the delivery.
* Supervise and mentor technicians on operations, service standards, procedures, and equipment.
* Collaborates with Director of Maintenance to address facility concerns and executes a plan for resolution strategy.
* Remains current and aware of initiatives regarding the Preventative Maintenance Program and other compliance and regulatory guidelines.
* Knowledgeable of property layout, various room floor plans, and any proposed
* Assist with all associate related matters such as recruitment, performance management, training, career planning and disciplinary actions.
* Monitor key performance indicators to improve equipment inventory, quality audits, productivify and other target objectives.
* Remain knowledgeable of hotel services and facilities, special promotions, daily activities, groups in house, and special requests.
* Communicate professionally with guests, owners, and associates.
* Enforce guidelines regarding heolth ond sofety company policies ond
* Remain knowledgeable of emergency procedures, documents and reports if
* Exemplify the proper appearance of uniform and nametag usage.
* Assist with any additional tasks or special projects as assigned by Director.