To deliver conference and meeting requirements and food and beverage services. Areas of responsibility and task activity to include: coordinating client requirements; supervision and training of Events & Venues (E & V) team members; communicating effectively with the Food and Beverage Production/Operations and Events and Venues Administration teams to ensure Customer and Client satisfaction of the highest standard.
1. of repairs and associated administration.
1. Evidence of Supervisory Skills and Experience, to include numbers of staff for whom responsible and size/nature of events.
2. Clear commitment to Customer Satisfaction, including understanding of ‘Attention to Detail’, specifically about Time Management and Service Delivery.
3. Professional approach to clarity of communication, including verbal and written (including email) abilities.
4. Disciplined approach to the delivery and recording of internal training requirements in line with Company Policies and Procedures.
5. Description of personal ‘Positive Attitude’ approach to achievement of work objectives. May include areas such as presentation and grooming, relationship with colleagues, etc.
6. Description of computer-based literacy.
7. Working knowledge of (and demonstrated commitment to) Food Safety procedures and WHS requirements.
8. Personal explanation of ‘hands-on’ approach to team working, including description of physical capability for the role.
9. State if in possession of the following: • RSA • Food Safety Supervisor (FSS) • Driver’s License